Sunday, July 12, 2009

ISO Preparation activities

The month of June was a hectic month for Biliran PSTC. Not only that our activities were focused on finalizing our implementation of ISO 9000:2008 for accreditation purposes, but also that my assistant, SRS II, is on leave for the entire month, and sadly he planned to resign starting July 2009; for greener pasture, I suppose.

The whole DOST-8 was occupied with series of events on ISO and provincial staff were required to join. We have our Internal Audit training last month, of course with MIRDC, and the actual conduct of Internal Audit.

Despite the time pressure, with me out of office most of the time, new projects are being worked out and are on the pipeline. I would mention them on the next post. Thanks to my job order staff, a janitorial employee who is able to cope the instant promotion (of work only, not pay) in becoming my SRS II. Things really are tough in the DOST. Well, that's science and technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments on this article here